Panga fishing in Cabo San Lucas is a blast! The panga has a shallow hull, making it an ideal choice for inshore fishing. Our shoreline is rocky – great for fish – not so good for swimming! There are many local varieties of fish – most of them edible – that live in the rocks. The panga can get on top of the rocks as well as at the surf break – also a great way to fish for “Pez Gallo” – Roosterfish.
If you enjoy panga fishing, this is a great way to enjoy time on the water catching fish!
Panga Captain Hugo has been a ‘pangero’ (Spanish for Panga Captain) favorite for years!
He was given the nickname “Professor Pescador” by VIP Guest Neal Venden from Middleton, Wisconsin. Capt Hugo’s skills and patience is an important part of the experience.
- USD $50 per hour – 5 hours minimum
- 50% deposit to ink & confirm.
- All tackle and gear provided – Guests always welcome to bring their own.
- Each passenger must have a license. We can purchase them for you in Cabo at prevailing cost, or can assist you with pre-purchase at substantial savings. Pre-purchase requires minimum of two weeks.
- Crew Gratuity is respectfully suggested at 20% of charter cost
Tommy & Lori Garcia’s CABO MAGIC ®
Making Magic + Dreams Come True since 1999
“We are ready to Hook You Up!”© 1999
Book your Cabo San Lucas Charter Boat Sport Fishing Trip
In USA dial Tollfree 888 475 5337
In MX from US/Canadian Cellphone 001-619-8634
Worldwide Vonage (VOIP) Tollfree 619 819 8634