“Bring Your Own Provisions” or “A-la-carte” options are available on some of our fishing charters.
Ideal for guests who have special dietary needs, or who prefer to bring their own food items.
Walmart and Mega are popular and convenient places to shop for provisions.
There are also “tiendas” (small stores) on the marina and at the fuel dock, where you can ask your Captain to stop.
Should you prefer to simply arrive with your personal items for sun protection – and head off to the fishing grounds – let us know what you want – Your provisions will be aboard when you arrive. Attention to detail is what we are known for!
W recommend you to put the following items on your ‘Remember to Bring” list:
- Camera/Memory Card/Batteries
- Lip balm
- Sun Hat / Visor
- Light jacket or windbreaker / sweatshirt during our ‘winter – early spring’
- Long pants for cooler morning departures during our ‘winter – early spring’
- Boat or Deck Shoes or Sneakers – please no black soled shoes.
- Tissues/TP – we try to keep all vessels fully stocked, but sometimes …
- Ziplock Bags – Gallon Size – a great way to transport your fresh catch
- Not Included on any of our charters:
- Crew Gratuity respectfully recommended at 15%-20 and up of charter cost.